Vialto Partners (Vialto) is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). DEI is core to Vialto’s stated purpose: to spark growth and create meaningful impact for individuals, businesses, and communities across the globe. That is why we seek to embed DEI into how we work, who we are and everything we do. We want everyone, in every country, to feel that they can be themselves while achieving their maximum potential at Vialto. We are committed to fostering an environment where all differences are valued, where our employment practices are equitable, and where a sense of belonging is always fostered.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion is about celebrating our differences
At Vialto, we believe that our power lies in maximizing the varying perspectives and backgrounds of our global teams. This includes varying points of view in the decision-making, policymaking, and operations of our organization. This is fundamental to establishing long-term value, to our clients, our teams, and our community.
- Vialto leaders strive to attract, develop, and retain a diverse workforce committed to equality across our organization. Vialto leaders have recruitment, promotion, and succession planning processes to support our aspirational goals.
- Vialto Partners embraces and encourages our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We understand our responsibility is to listen, learn, and be a model for social change.
- Vialto Partners stands against and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any employee or applicant for employment based on age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
- All employees of Vialto Partners have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times. All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the work site, and at all other company-sponsored and participative events.
- Vialto Partners believes that when people feel that they belong and are valued and secure enough to be their authentic selves, they can truly value and encourage DEI. Everyone at Vialto should feel that they can be themselves without fear of prejudice, discrimination, or limitation and know that their careers with Vialto can thrive.
- We believe that sparking growth means providing an environment where people with both visible and invisible disabilities can fully participate in all activities of the business and demonstrate their strengths. Our trainings and policies promote DEI in all ways.
- Both through policy and culture, we encourage our people to use their voices to speak up and effect change, in a safe environment, addressing any unacceptable behavior wherever they see it.
- If an employee believes that they or another individual has been subject to conduct prohibited by this policy, the employee is urged and expected to report the relevant facts promptly. Employees who do not comply with this policy and/or are found to have engaged in discrimination or harassment, will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
As a global business, Vialto thinks broadly about DEI, including nationality, language, education, gender, age, and socioeconomic background in addition to areas such as gender identity/expression, race, religion, and disability. People’s differences, including their working and thinking styles, are crucial to our ability to push the boundaries of global mobility and power positive outcomes.
We are committed to our strategy of leveraging people’s differences to create an environment in which our people feel inspired to change the world.